Friday, June 26, 2009

I'm back

I'm back!!!

I gotta run some errands, but I will be back with updates! I've missed everyone and realized I lost my interest with make up for a while, but that same interest has returned!

I'm actually looking for some light foundation for the summer, and would love recommendations! I am so excited to be back again :D

Anyway, it seems that MISS WENDY has d-listed me from her page since I've been MIA for so long :( If anyone can get in contact with her, please let me know!

1 comment:

Aradani said...

WELCOME BACK!!! I require a picture post ASAP!! lol
When you say foundation, do you mean liquid? I haven't been on my liquid foundation for a while but I like Paula Dorf's oil free one. What I use now since it's so hot is just Lorac double feature concealer with MAC msf natural. I hear korres foundations were nice too though.
I hope those suggestions helped even a little bit. Can't wait to see more posts from you!