Thursday, October 16, 2008

Bored.




Can you say bored?
I came back from "studying" tonight, and instead of finishing up the studying, I sat around and played with make up and took pictures. Wtf is wrong with me, lol.

I did feel like I got the brown smokey look down though. I never really wore eyeshadows, since I had a hard time making them show without overdoing it with my monolids. I feel like if I can get this down, I can do other colors... so I guess you guys can look out for those! haha.

The bf's house is gorgeous. I love the kichen. LOVEEE it.

The APR BBQ is this weekend, and the bf is suggesting that I don't go, because he'll be working all day and doesn't want me bored. Not sure what I want to do yet...

After the stats quiz tomorrow, I'll be done until next Thursday! What does that mean? Time to party!

Speaking of party, I met this guy last week over at a friend's house, but we didn't introduce ourselves because it was kind of awkward. The next day, he was over at a friend's birthday party, and I could tell that he was into me. Before he even got buzzed/drunk, he was already showing interest, and it went downhill from there. He was all over me by the end of the night. Know what sucks though? He's SOOO CUTE. LOL. I don't think I've really attracted guys before, especially asian guys. Lately, it seems that more often than not, the new guys I meet are attracted to me. It's all flattering, but kinda sucks since I have a bf! I'm loving the attention though, haha. Anyway, if I decide not to head to the BBQ, I'll probably end up partying with some of my friends...

As much as Chris has been busy lately with his work and can barely afford to see me once or twice a week (although he saw me about 4 times last week, he was dead tired and it just felt like he was physically there), I'm not sure how I feel about this whole thing. Yesterday, I was out at a dinner with the said cute guy (to clear up a misunderstanding--he was super sorry about not respecting my boundaries since he heard I was single) and we just talked the whole night about random stuff. While I was at starbucks with him after dinner, the whole time I was waiting on Chris to call me. He told me to head over to his place at 930, and I told him to give me a call when he was heading home so I could head over with him. I never got a call, so I shot him a text around 9, then another around 945. He finally calls back around 1030, telling me he was tied up at work with some asshole, and was still working. He said he was really sorry, and said he would make it up to me the next day. I shrugged it off and said it was fine, and told him I'd see him tomorrow (which was today). I then realize that I'd normally be really upset about feeling stood up, except I was having a good time with someone else and didn't feel like I wasted my time, so I didn't feel as bad. But isn't that bad, period? That I was okay with him being busy, which I would usually become upset at if he cancels on me, because I was hanging out with another guy? Not that I have any interest in this guy.

Anyway, I didn't see him tonight because he went home tired, saying he didn't get to bed until around 1am last night and wanted to relax for the night. I was pretty upset that he'd push back again, when he told me this. He then adds that he didn't want to be a zombie when I came over since I've complained about it before (lol, it was because he just sat on the couch, half dozing the whole time I was there, and it felt like he wasn't mentally there). After picking at more things, I guess he felt bad, because he apologized. I'm a sucker for apologies... as soon as he apologized, I stopped being mad at him, and told him it was okay, and that I was fine with seeing him tomorrow. My feelings for him have been up and down lately, and I hope it settles in one direction or another so I can either firmly clear away the guys around me or make a clean break with Chris. Sigh...

5 comments:

ilovewendydarling said...

Aw~~~~ The cute guy sounds really sweet/cute:)

Just to make life easier, just know that something better always comes along!
That's how I met my bf~ I was still dating this one guy and it was just "okay" but, Peter just made my life wonderful<3

Just go with how you feel<33333

BTW, looking so sexy! *rawr*

and I want your blogger e-mail so I can invite you! I sometimes only have my special blogger ladies read:)

Just post it back on your page and I'll get it<3

Thanks!

donna said...

jsnroccs@gmail.com

ahh! i didn't realize you closed your blog and is invite-only now. haha. Thanks for inviting me though ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I found your blog through other beauty bloggers. You're such a cutie! Anyways, from reading your blog entries about you and your boyfriend I came up with some advice for you. From the pics you posted, it looks as though he's much older than you are. It seems like you two don't see eye to eye. He seems way to busy with his job and he gives LAME excuses to not hang out with you. No matter how busy or tired my boyfriend is he always makes time for me. Anyways my advice would be to break it off with him and try dating the other guy you met. After all, the other guy seems much more into you than your current boyfriend. Just remember to go with your heart! Good luck with everything!

donna said...

Hey anon, thanks for the advice, but I really think I'm just confused right now. The bf is actually only 2 years older than me btw :p

The new guy is also the same age, and I'm not sure what to think of the situation yet, so I think I'll ride it out. Thanks a lot though!

Aradani said...

You've been tagged, sexy