Friday, November 7, 2008

Feeling Better

Not quite. The day after I broke up with Chris, my dad tells me my license is suspended. Great. Apparently the ticket I got sometime last month or so didn't get taken care of, and now I have a big fat $300 fine to pay to the court, on top of the $100 to the Department of Public Safety before I can legally drive again. Wtf. Oh well, it worked out that I broke up with Chris, since now I can request rides from anyone I want without having to worry about Chris getting jealous :p

I should've posted up more pictures from Halloween. I think I will. Not sure when though! To answer some questions...

ladyish said...
hope things work well with this guy (: and I lovee your costume. where'd you get it?

I actually didn't buy it myself. I wasn't planning on dressing up this year either. It just so happens that I went home for my dad's birthday, and my friend told me that her costume was also at home (she's at a different city for school at the moment) and that I should pick it up and wear it. And so I did. Thanks to her, it looks like everyone enjoyed my costume. Hehehe.

Fuz: Dating IS a lot of fun, but I need to start thinking ahead, and think about how Christmas, my birthday, and New Years is fastly approaching! I have plently of candidates, and I think I've found one, but I'm taking my time. Ahh, I think it drives him crazy inside. I love it. LOL

Jess D: I totally agree about not wasting time on someone who's not worth it! Granted, he's not a bad person, but I just couldn't be around him anymore when he wouldn't put aside time and effort into seeing me and for me to do so for him. It just isn't fair, you know? And I understand that I don't need to be tied up with just this guy for the rest of my life. It's not like I'm looking to get married and am desperate :p

Wendy: It's awesome that you're Korean! Are you fluent? Maybe you've had a mix of something far up in your gene pool and you ended up with super gorgeous non-Asian looking features. I really adore your sharp features :p Look at me, I look like mashimaro half the time. Actually, my friends do call me mashimaro but that's a different story...


Anyway, last night, after catching dinner with my friend Sohee and Jin, I decided to go pick up my wii from Chris's. He's been bugging me to grab it ever since we broke up, and I was getting annoyed. I could get the hints that he wanted to talk about it, but fuck that! Hahaha. I don't know, I'm easily suaded sometimes, and it probably wasn't a good idea to talk about it, especially before I took a firm stance on what I wanted. So we drove there, and Chris opens the door for me, and notices that someone in a Jeep is waiting outside. Curious, he asks me whose car it was, and I told him it was a friend's, and that I'm not allowed to drive due to the license issue (I've already explained this to him the day before). He asks who's in the car, and I name them (not like he's ever met them before) and immediately ask for my games. Hahahahah. As soon as I got them, I grabbed them and walked out. I could tell that he wanted to say something, but didn't. He then texts me few minutes later, I guess feeling sorry at the loss of opportunity to talk to me. He said something like "So much for talking... I guess it's better this way anyway. Ill see you around." I felt kind of bad, but I explained that it was him who abruptly suggested breaking up and that my friends were waiting out in the car. He said it looked like I didn't care at all, and blah blah blah.

Actually, I guess Ill have to leave you guys hanging at the moment, because Jin, Sohee and I plus a few are heading to Atlanta again tonight. She just popped out of the shower, so I need to start getting ready. Once I return though, I promise you all a shitload of pictures! Mm!!

Hope you all are having a great weekend!


No comments: