Friday, August 8, 2008

Strawberry lemonade

So I was making this earlier, and thought maybe I should share, due to some requests.
Figured I'd share a secret of mine too with the fellow bloggers out there!

Things you will need:
Sugar, Nesquik strawberry syrup, Lemon juice, Strawberries, Sprite... and a blender.


Take some fresh strawberries (I swear these are fresh... the colors got washed out, lol)

Wash and cut!

Eyeball some water into your blender container thing (I went up 1 increment on the thing)

Add some lemon juice. About half of the water you added.

Then add about 1 1/2 - 2tablespoons of sugar (depending on how sweet you want it)

Then add about 1 1/2 - 2tablespoons of strawberry syrup (depending on how sweet you want it)

Seal tightly...

Blend! The sugar should create a foam.

Add some ice into the cup


Pour the contents of the blended mix into the iced cup


Eyeball the sprite and mix as needed

Add the strawberries, and voila!

I probably created more steps than it actually is (like who needs to know the process of adding ice into cup) but it really is very simple!

I need to pack up and head home tonight, since my new place is too big for me to spend more than one night alone without feeling lonely. Hope you guys have an amazing weekend!

2 comments:

XPPINKXX said...

tasty!!!

your such a betty house wife...

i'd add some peach snapps to that too...and call it day

Jennifer @ www.aegiscode.net said...

oh that looks yummy